Friday, May 06, 2005

Over... sorrta

finals are over! YAY!... but now I feel like something is ended... some time of my life... and it feels something greater than just this semester has ended... as if I'm endeavouring into a new part of my life... :-/ I wonder what that means... the last time I had this feeling, my life changed drastically... though this time I doubt drastic changes will occur... I wonder and wait for what subtle changes the Lord has in store for me this summer... perhaps I will learn where I'm to be in life? perhaps I will see things in ways I've forgotten or never seen? It'll be nice to be living at the retreat site in Louisiana... (maryhill in alexandria/pineville)

and BEING NEXT DOOR TO 24 HOUR JESUS!!! YAY!!! And being with my little brother (Lambda Omega Alpha, Catholic Fraternity at UT austin.) who I've grown so much spiritually with at various points in my life!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

have a great summer! i'm excited for you!