Friday, August 05, 2005

Back

I'm Back!

At school and ready for the year... I'm a CA this year (community advisor, other schools call it RA, Resident assistant), so I've been moved in... Originally they gave me the keys/room assignment for a girls floor... but they move me to my floor when I was confused by it...

My flight here went well... I choose to get bumped to a later flight, in exchange for some food money and a 300$ voucher (I was considering the free round trip ticket, so I could go visit alaska, but I figured the 300$ ticket would be more useful in the medium run... since it's 100$ to reschedule canceled flights, and I have two canceled right now).

I stayed at Rachels house tuesday night, with her family which was nice and fun... it's always interesting to be with large families, and rather cool too. Then yesterday Becky brought me up to Ames, and we had dinner at Hickory Park(?) which was surpisingly good. After she left I went to walmart to buy some stuff... and found a 5$ beard trimmer! which is cool! because it's 5$!!!

Now I await a beautiful woman to arrive back in Des Moines Saturday!

YAY GOD!

No comments: