Friday, October 07, 2005

Oh Happy DAY or: How I Learned to Stop Studying and Love the Residents

So I've gotten alot of people telling me Happy Birthday today(and it's only 430am!) its AMAZING! So many people made a point of stopping by and saying it around midnight! I LOVE RESIDENTS!

Some even posted it on their blog or on facebook!

And I especially love two amazing women on the third floor!
who surprised me with an amazing gift!


So I walk out of my room around 3 or 4 am and find baloons on my door and a sign :-)
And I'm so happy that the girls did this!



































Then I wander to the restroom (my reason for leaving my room) and find another poster!





















Then after leaving the restroom, I see one on the fire door at the end of the hall










So I decide to grab my camera and go on a hunt!










I found one on the exit towards Oak/Elm!























One on the restroom downstairs























And one on the door towards Barton...






















THEN! I notice one in the stairwell going up to the third floor!





















And find one on the Girls restroom upstairs






















On the fourth floor white board...







In the north stair well between 3rd and 2nd






















(yes this is a picture of me with straightened hair)






And finally I discovered that I missed one on my own floor! On the intramurals board!
















THANK YOU GIRLS FOR MAKING MY BIRTHDAY START OFF SO AWESOME!!!

YOU GIRLS ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! that's so happy! i'm glad that everyone loves you so much. You deserve a very good birhtday. God bless you and know that you will be in my prayers today!