Monday, June 12, 2006

Novenas


So I've been praying to find out where I'm supposed to be in the fall... I was pretty sure I knew, but a few opportunities showed that I needed to discern.

So I prayed a novena to Blessed Teresa of Calcutta... I didn't get any answers, but I prayed it again and again. (And I'll probably continue to pray it while I'm here).

I didn't really give any specifics on how God could tell me His will on the first Novena, but on the second and third, I said "I'm going to NYC, if You want to tell me where You want me to go, give me a red rose for NYC (big apple), a white/green rose for Ireland, and a yellow or orange rose for India."

Then on the third novena, somewhere around the sixth day it was the feast of the Holy Trinity... and I got my answer in the form of three roses, one was given directly to me, and one was given to each of my companions... they were all red...

So no fear that I'll stay here... or go to Ireland.

You can find the novena on the http://motherteresa.org/ website under prayer and then novena.

No comments: