Wednesday, March 07, 2007

A bit of ketchup or is that fried tomato...

So this is stuff from last week...

Two weekends ago I was trying to head to Iowa for a visit with friends... but turns out I got snowed into Minneapolis/St. Paul... luckily a week prior to that, on my community's retreat in Connecticut, I had felt the prompting of the holy spirit tell me that I was going to get snowed into MSP... so I asked Fr. Joseph for his info. (Mind you I was pretty sure I was flying through Detroit and not MSP, and I also hadn't looked at weather reports since early January... and those were for Paris.) Fr. Joseph is the only priest in the US part of the community right now, and also happens to be living in MSP.



When I got to MSP I discovered I was in one of the worst blizzards in 5 years... Almost complete white out conditions at times.

But we enjoyed our time, and prayed/praised/adored God together so it was quite fantastic...

(Fr. Joseph)
(Fr. Jay)

Fr. Jay is Fr. Joseph's house mate (Each of them serve two separate parishes in the surrounding area. And they are both fantastic men.)

Marine, Michelle (Kafel) and Michelle (Thibodeau aka. the beautiful girl I'm dating.) This is on the subway after adoration/drinks... we were heading back to my place to cook a dinner with my roommate (this was around 10pm... and an hour away from my place... late night late night.)

And this would be me on the same train ride... go fig.

This is the Michelles and Brooks (my roomie) in our dining room eating the first meal I had in the house...

It was a pasta with sautéed veggies, and goat cheese... followed by yogurt with wine, sugar and fruit. Tastey!

1 comment:

Victoire said...

Hum not convinced about your recipes... but good to hear how life beautiful is. God bless you all dear friends.