Tuesday, October 09, 2007

so

so its been a little over a month since I last wrote... things in VT are going well... I finally have moved into a new/final apt... and it's fantastic... Michelle has visited a few times and Brooks and Kafel have both come up as well. Things are settling in... and I'm planning a trip to SA for Christy's wedding! I'll try to catch up with photos of my recent work but... you know how that goes... My work was recently up in the Center's gallery for a Staff show which was nice... and my old teacher/friend Emily Mason came up with her husband and visited my studio (they were here for a huge 80th birthday bash for her husband).

So... yesh... and I'm working on getting a gallery space in St. Alban's VT... and going from there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited that you're coming to SA. Hopefully we can meet up for dinner or something. Love you! Jenny