Sunday, September 13, 2009

Anyone remember a Christmas story?

So the other day I went into the fridge to get something to drink... unfortunately, I didn't know that a finger and a piece of metal are magnetically attractive.
My finger got stuck Just like the tongue in Christmas story, so I told michelle get some warm water. She looked at me confusedly and a little upsettedly, but didn't move. so I said again, get me some warm water fast. she came into the room, got water and poured it... but the first one didn't work, and instead of freeing my one stuck finger, she pushed a second one against the metal.



Luckily the second pour worked. She was my heroine! And my second finger though smarting didn't hurt all that much... but the first one did/does. I've even woken up in the middle of the night from random pains in it.

Goes to show everything you see in movies really does happen!

No comments: