Tuesday, March 29, 2005

NOTICE OF NEW BLOG

due to the ever increasing lenghth of my philosophical and theological postings, I've decided to create a new blog.
"Ad Satisfactionem Omni Poscenti Vos" at VobisEstSpe.blogspot.com

So for those who want a quick and basic translation of the title of my new Blog:
Ad Satisfactionem Omni Poscenti Vos
"To the satisfaction of all asking you"
And here is a translation of the site name (VobisEstSpe.blogspot.com)
Vobis Est Spe
"To you that of the hope"

Both of which are from 1 Pt 3:15...
ad satisfactionem omni poscenti vos rationem de ea quae in vobis est spe (Latin Vulgate)
"But sanctify the Lord Christ in your hearts, being ready always to satisfy every one that asketh you a reason of that hope which is in you." (Douay-Rheims)
"but sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts. Always be ready to give an explanation to anyone who asks you for a reason for your hope" (NAB, New American Bible)

The purpose of this blog is simple... this is where I will post my philosophical and theological thoughts and musings... though I am learning, and I will fail, I will seek always to find the Orthodox Catholic path in this undertaking...

St. Thomas Aquinas, patron of Scholars, Philosophers, and Theologians, Pray for us!

No comments: