Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Spring Break?

So I've been on spring break for the last four-five days, and now I'm starting to get back into school mode... I have two large philosophical essays due in the next two months so I've been starting research on one and procrastination on the other... I also have two tests next week... which I'm not terribly concerned over... but I probably should be... tomorrow I plan to start studying for my Buddhism class... and monday (because thats when we get our review sheet) I'll start on my Philosophy of Physics class...

I'm in Des Moines right now with Kat... taking a break from Ames (ISU) and enjoying the peace and quiet... its nice...

School has been good so far... in metaphysics I got two 100's on the same test, something my teacher said he hasn't done in a very long time... in Logic I had a 100, and in Buddhism I had a 93% which was still one of the highest... Philosophy of Physics has yet to have a test so I'm unsure of my standing, though I've done pretty well on the quizes...

Two weeks ago Kat and I went to a weekend conference with Christopher West, discussing the Theology of the Body, nad I really enjoyed that... it was a nice break from the bleak philosophies that I read in class.

Anyhow... off to play games :-D it is spring break after all!

2 comments:

Penitens said...

Have a good one!

Kathleen said...

"it was a nice break from the bleak philosophies that I read in class."

so true!

I had a good week with you! You are a great person! Have a good rest of your spring break!