Monday, June 19, 2006

Break


Sometimes I feel guilty about taking today off... but then I remember why.

My mind needs a break...

Yesterday I saw something that may haunt my memory every time I think of Calcutta, see a wound, a shin, kneel or see dirty white yarn. Amongst other possible memory triggers.

Some things are so horrific you can't help but have a minor psychological trauma attached.

Somethings are so bizzare that you wonder if they really existed.

It's one thing to see a fresh massive trauma in the USA, something that though I've never seen, I think I could now handle.

On a more cheerful note, I've been growing a fondness for bannanas and cornflakes... since they're exceptionally unoffensive to my stomach. And usually rather tasty.

I was eating Cornflakes and mango, but I think mango is acidic and lately I've been having some acid problems in my stomach... so I'm trying to cut as much out as possible.

I'm hoping to go buy a Churta (spelling?) or two... they're lightweight shirts, and currently my shirts are tearing or really really hot... so I need new ones for my health/covering my body needs.

No comments: