Monday, June 12, 2006

Pain


last night my eye got worse... so bad that any light on it caused great pain... even light shinning into my left eye (that wasn't irritated) would cause pain in my right (I figured how this worked this morning... if one pupil dialates the other tries to as well...)

And headlights and artificial light hurt most (flourescent was the worst).

Even if my eyes were closed, and a light shined on my face, I'd have pain in direct proportion to it's intensity... so a really bright headlight would be a large dagger being thrust into my eye socket.

Everyone wanted to help and everyone was concerned... but after the 10th (litterally around 30-40 people asked me) person asking me what's wrong, trying to help, offering their oppinion, the throbbing pains not being helped, and my stomach still growling, I got rather irritable.

So I've come to the conclusion that I don't suffer pain very well at all. Instead of finding joy in all things, pain makes me want to kill the next person to ask what's wrong. Well maybe not kill or even maim, but somewhere approaching yelling.

This is definitely something I need to work on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, did your eye get better? Also, did you ever find your wallet?