Saturday, December 04, 2004

sick

sick sick sick...

Usually I get sick after school ends.. this time, it seems the bugs are preemptively striking... next week is finals, I've got one on monday (photog) one on tuesday (I'm pretty sure it's astronomy) and two on thursday (logic, and psych). Yay... my official resignation was put in on tuesday, and on the 28th I'm no longer the Youth Minister. on the 30th I hope to move to IOWA! (yes I actually said Iowa in a positive manner). I've been training Lee over the last few weeks in how to handle the youth and develop a Youth ministry program... he's coming along, and I'm sure with help from the volunteers, he'll do quite well.

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Yay1 No more Astro final! And it wasn't all that bad (like his other exams). But it wasn't great either. Alas, no biggie. It is finished.

Hope you feel better. Al

Kathleen said...

Feel better! I'll be praying! If I lived in the same city as you (which hopefully I will soon!) I would make you a sandwich and some tea. I would even put REAL CHEESE on it. :) God bless you, love!

Penitens said...

Get better soon. God bless.