Thursday, December 09, 2004

YAY

I think I'm healthy (well not fully but only a few more days and this congestion should be gone). and I got at least 3 A's in my classes, with the fourth class most likely an A, also. This last week Lee was sick (I was too) so he didn't do youth night, so I had to... it turned out really well... we talked about Ambrose, and the gospel... the activity was having three students act out a scene (of their choice) and then three youth that watched it one at a time (with the rest waiting outside) saying what they saw... noting that all the stories were similar, and accurate, but also complemented by the others, and we related that to the gospels... and how each person needs to hear things in different ways... that we should reach others where they are.

1 comment:

Penitens said...

Everything okay?

I am always a little disturbed when I see a post that begins "I think I'm healthy..." and then no new posts appear for weeks.

Pax et bonum