Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Fun

Today Kat and I went around town dropping off 4340 entries into a contest (at 30 different sites) I still have like 6 sites left, but most of them went off pretty well...

Most people who saw me stuff my entries into their boxes were confused, but thought it was fun, and wished me luck, one of them (*at a jewlry store*) cheered loudly! it was really fun... and Kat and I got to run around town like a race!

YAY for fun! And then after Kat left back to Des Moines, I did some drops near campus, and discovered a game store, where I bought an expansion set for Axis and allies for 5$...!!! (the real reason I bought it was for the map... 30"x50" version of the map) so for 5$ I couldnt pass it up!

Now I need to study.. study study!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

yay for new games! thank you for being so positive today! i appologize for being a party-pooper at times. [hehe! i said "poop!"] have fun studying and playing the game with your friends! :*