Sunday, April 30, 2006

Update

Quick update... I got sick from one of the immunizations and am not yet fully recovered (though I'd place myself circa 85-95% at any given moment.)

Been busy like crazy... Even after writting two papers this past week (and working on others), I have a todo list of 7 papers (two of which are a series of three essays, and three of which are 10 page papers, one final to study for (I decided to drop one of my other finals as it could only marginally increase my grade) and I also have to write a proposal for one of my Independent studies in India... all this week In addition to friday being booked every fifteen minutes from 7am-9pm with checkouts and saturday from 7am-3pm (though not solid on saturday), moving myself out, adding two degree plans, having an appointment with Financial aid, and doing various sundry items for the India trip that have to be done this week...

But things are plugging along... most stuff is done for India, so things that don't have to be done by the end of this week can wait...

My friend Adrienne Sampson told me to think of it this way... in a week it HAS to be done with... so one way or the other it's going to be done. And that's okay.

2 comments:

Tim Malone said...

Keep on keepin' on bro, I did not realize one could accumulate so many things to do in a week!!!

God bless you I'll keep you in my prayers!

Anonymous said...

is it too late to send you a check for india travel? also do you need any people to contact in India in case of emergencies? My family lives in Calcutta, so it might be helpful to know someone not affiliated with the church who lives there?