Thursday, November 09, 2006

I miss kolkata

11/8/06
229pm
Confessors...
Its so unsatisfying/painful to go to a bad confessor. The cold business like manner, the standard penance, the "how about a blessing instead". When all you really want is the comfort of the Son of God... His wounded side, torn back, bloodied brow. The compassion that calls the world's a bluff.

How will the world ever be converted without holy priests... Those lovely men called to be in persona Christi?

I'm often selfish in my prayers, not in that I pray for myself, but in that I don't pray nearly as much for others, especially those in most need of my prayers... The leaders of the Church (priests, bishops, archbishops, cardinals, the pope, etc.) and the obvious faces of our Church (religious).

In the meantime I'm going to look for a nice holy confessor, not just convienient ones.
238pm

No comments: