Sunday, May 25, 2008

Contact Sheets

Here are contact sheets from the photos in my show... if you want any, I will offer them at the same price as in my show... but... remember that shipping and handling for delicate items is expensive... I'm not sure how cheap I can make it yet, but I'll do my best to find the best deal to get you the prints in the best condition.

So the price is 5$ a print + optional donation to help me work with the poor in India in August + shipping and handling (I haven't researched this yet)... if you do want to buy any, I'd recommend buying several, as that won't increase the shipping and handling much, if at all.

Also the first two sets of pictures (the larger sized images) are on professional glossy paper, where as the rest are on Fine Art Paper, both of which are high quality Canon papers which provide great ranges of color and photo lab quality. The Fine Art paper is Matte (not glossy). And I am willing to print any of the photos out on either paper. Though I personally prefer the paper choices I've mentioned.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures. I'll get back with you regarding the ones I'll want to order. Love you!