Friday, May 23, 2008

Gallery photos

I'm still exhausted from setting up the show... but here are the photos I promised!

Setting up...


The outside view of the Red Mill gallery at my work.

This is me setting up... I used the flannel fitted sheet (on right) to cover up Ecce Nika until just after dinner was over and everyone was heading to the gallery (didn't want anyone to see it from the street before show time :-) ), and I used the other flannel sheet on the ground as a setup device for my photos...I measured the three walls and then I'd mark the walls on the sheet and then pre-lay out my photos... (easier to do than switching them out on the walls).

The walls are prepped for any volunteers...

Dilini and Lori to the rescue!

My first painting ever... and still one that I love.
Our Lady of She-shan
Sacred heart #1, Our Lady of Fatima, and sacred heart #2.
Ecce Nika!
Photos in the main gallery (where the paintings are also)

walking from the main gallery into the entrance gallery

walls of photos from India (around 240!)




Three small paintings!

okay... sleepytime.

Oh! and I really think I need to retake photos of Ecce... it looks better without the flash/bad camera lighting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent photos.... makes me feel so homesick for VSC. best always. Loretta in Mpls.