Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Next year

so its confirmed... at 325ish today... I am going to New York next year... it seems odd...

I usually have a sense of completion when I leave a place... but here I'm leaving and I feel its incomplete... but I have to leave.

I can't stay here any longer, I've given my all, I've run the race, and the race has moved to another place. but the laurels here seem to be unwon... and unwinnable by anyone... I just wish I knew what they were.

I'm leaving a part of my life... a not so bad part. But a part that just stopped.

I have to go.

1 comment:

Tim Malone said...

I feel the same way...but I have felt that way for at least two years. The first went screaming by with so much busyness, then the second I started to think about what I was accomplishing and took a different direction, and now in the third I too know that I must move on from this whole place. I am both anxious and excited about NYC, but I know that I can go any place as long as it is not here, and where better than somewhere so different?