Friday, February 23, 2007

ou es edward?



Je suis a Minneapolis/st. paul!

I got laid over until tomorrow afternoon (330pm, a delay of almost a day... 17 hours) But luckily I for some reason was inspired to ask a priest I know and saw last weekend for his number and etc. just in case I ended up stuck in MSP... so I'll see him tomorrow and we'll pray and hang out! Turns out that he's free tomorrow because of a cancelled wedding (due to paper work)... crazy... I wonder why God wanted me to see him and for him to see me this weekend?

Cause I really dont think I would have asked for his info unless it had been an inspired thing from the big H.S.

also because of the layover I got a hotel room and 18$ in food vouchers (currently waiting on a cheese pizza and a six pack of sprite to be delivered)... crazy... funny thing is that the gate person was shocked that we got rooms, since the delay was weather related and not mechanical... apparently they pretty close to never give free stuff away due to "acts of God"... but I tend to think them giving free stuff away was an "act of God"! Praise His Holy Name!

P.s., something really exciting might be happening to my paintings... we'll see what turns and I'll tell you when it's prudent!

No comments: