Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Surgery

So Yes I KNOW I haven't finished posting from my trip... I'll get to it soon... but school has started and I'm running... though I expect soon to be hitting my stride.

Today, I got the screwdriver set I ordered the other day when I discovered the cost of replacing my cell phone (425$)... so. With my surgical instruments on hand and the internet giving me vague instructions on my cell phone's internal workings, I operated...




The first operation was a grand success allowing me to now use the P, backspace and enter Keys that had been so annoying to work without. But I was unable to get the second menu button (on my screen) to work... And during the first operation, I accidentally caused a slight internal injury that I had to fix...

While the surgeons were debating "going back in," they went to painting class and worked on their first painting... (36x30 inches) which as of yet is unfinished, but here is the progress (the photo colours are a bit off)...


After clearing their heads, the second operation was debated more and finally agreed amongst the surgeons as the best path.

Dinner was ordered in (and delivered to the computer room in the backyard of the hostel)


And surgery quickly followed...

So the second operation has just been completed... the internal injury was fixed, though the Screen button still does not work... I guess I'll have to break it to my cell phone that she's a cripple for life. :-\

1 comment:

- said...

Nice painting, nice surgery...