Monday, May 14, 2007

Pics of stuff...

all of the below were found in the trash...

Downstairs:

Paint brushes that I'm trying to save by immersing them in Vinegar (they're hard due to paint drying on them) and a tube of modeling clay... I'll probably pick up several more in the near future.

a brand new fridge (used one year). On its way to the Friars in the Bronx...

My Room:
The whole kit, note the five pieces of wood in the back that is one 84inch stretcher, two 60 inch stretchers (which I found at school, and don't match, unfortunately) and two 40 inch cross beams standing straight up.

The acrylics and one art bin that I found...

The Oils in the same art bin's pull out tray.


Some photopaper, White business cards and labels, a grid ruler, a T-square, and some resume paper...

Several paint brushes, some blue duct tape, the rest of the t-square and note cards...

another brush, another tray, and another art bin, with several pencils, rubber cement, rubber cement thinner, surface sanitizer, mechanical pencils, some "shims" (for stretchers) and a prismacolor pen.

an architecture book, some sand paper, a canvas box, and a triangle.


The new mouse (okay so it quasi works...)

Michelle's stuff:

An office chair sans one original wheel... I found a replacement the day after ;-) Still in my downstairs...

Stuff at her place, some fabrics (some of it has already been used to make costumes for 14 ish kids in her class for the sound of music), a green chair, a clip lamp, a floor lamp, and a oscillating fancy fan..

Her tub after clean up of the oscillating fan (we took it apart and cleaned it... cause it was duuurty).

Things not shown, Yet:
Mine:

Several canvases, matched stretchers, pieces of wood, papers, and drawing books.
Michelle's:

Two other pieces of fabric, four rugs (two throw rugs, two area rugs), a traditional Good fan.

And most of all, my love for a woman who when she found out I was dumpster diving for cool stuff, didn't mock me, but got excited and laughed, and then went with me and looked for stuff (albeit not actual dumpster diving, but dumpster looking and taking) as we would walk to and from various stores.

She's fantastic!

No comments: