Saturday, May 12, 2007

College trash

So you're mom always tells you never play in garbage...
but I spent several hours this past week doing just that and...
it paid off, quite nicely

35$ optical wireless mouse (works perfectly, even came with battery, owner apparently couldn't get it to work... oh technology.)
Refrigerator (Cleaned out and everything! I got it when I talked to some people moving out... they were going to get rid of it so I took it...)
Lamps
Oscillating fan
Designer fan
Rugs
Paints - oils and acrylics
Paint brushes
Papers- Vellum, Newsprint, sketch, drawing
2 Artbin Art boxes
Paper Cement
Paper Cement thinner
Canvases/stretchers
Architecture book
note cards
Resume printer paper
Business card printer paper
Label printer paper
Triangle
T-square
pristine Yards of silk pink, purple and fancy patterned
etc.

The things art students throw away...

also to all you women out there... YOU HAVE TOO MUCH UNDERWEAR. How do I know this? I kept finding womens underwear everywhere, not a single pair of mens underwear and I even found a BRAND NEW package of womens underwear in the dumpster... Womens underwear was perhaps the single most common item I found while looking for art supplies.

No comments: