Friday, May 18, 2007

New Paintings

This week was the last week of painting class, so we had our final review...

It was great to hear my classmates get excited about my work! and I heard some good criticism that I can use to take my work in new directions.
And here is what I did tonight when Michelle and I (Finally) painted together... if you notice the watermark I've merged on to the painting, I've decided to do this, just to be safe. The painting is entitled "Fear not, I have conquered the world"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Guy - I presume you don't know this, but the name Sir Hair is a well known symbol of deviance in New York and New England. There's another guy who goes by this name, and he's a known scoundrel and generally unsavory character. From my perspective he's brilliant, but you may not think so.

Just thought you should know that you're aligning yourself with a symbol of el diablo, and not projecting the wholesome image you probably intended.

Good luck - Lady Merkin