Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Biking

So today We went to two spinning classes to start off our training for the summer... we were also supposed to have a meeting about it, but not everyone was available, so I postponed it.

But the classes were good... I pushed myself in both, and especially in the second... Brad's shoe flew out of his clipless pedals a few times, because it was so loose, and I chuckled... only to have mine fly out when we were sprinting against each other... after the second class we did abs and I have a new found respect for women... I was trying to do some of the techniques only to have my back give out in sheer pain... so I either pushed too hard earlier or am just a wuss... I'm taking the second one to be most probable.

But our summer plans are coming along... we have a Dubuque contact as an addition to the group, so we should be able to raise even more money. We're all so excited! It's going to ROCK!

No comments: