Wednesday, January 18, 2006

YAY! COMPUTER!

So I am finishing up migrating my computer to two new hard drives... After break I brought up an 8GB HD to complement my 40GB HD for extra space, but then I bought a 150 GB at a great deal and then I found an amazing deal on a 250 GB HD... so I traded my 48GBs for my now whopping 400GBs! YAY!

The biggest reason I bought my main HD (the 150) is for stability... I've been having alot of problems with the old HD, so I hope that the new HD wont have the stability problems... and I bought the 250 as a storage/backup drive... cause it was an amazing 50$!

So I had to also buy Windows XP... whcih was 80$ bring up my total to 180$ for new computer parts... but if this thing finally works like a good little computer I'll be happy... and it'll be worth every penny... I used to make about 10$ an hour as a computer consultant... and last semester I put in well over 50 hours... so if this semester my purchases can avoid that work load it'll be worth its weight in gold... and cheaper than my labour!

still a couple things to move over... but most is done!

No comments: