Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving

So thanksgiving morning I wake up and decide to check the time... finding my alarm off, I check my cell; 6:20am... funny my alarm should have gone off by now... turns out there's no electricity anywhere...


Just darkness..

So we made breakfast (meaning cold cereal and hot coffee from stove top). Meanwhile, Mark is filleting the Salmon and cutting up the turkey, in case it needs to be cooked on the stovetop as this power outage was unexpected... after offering my help, Mark sends me home after breakfast, as others are coming in... I head home to sleep before I have to be back to help out with Thanksgiving dinner... as I get home the power goes on... I can imagine that Mark is thankful as well as everyone else.

When I wake up I go and help setup for dinner...

Later on, we have a wine/cheese/pate course served in the gallery (130) prior to dinner (200).

(Angelo, Gowri and Legend)




Devon, our kitchen help extraordinaire.




Marc (little Marc) and me

Cold Leftovers for 6pm dinner...

No comments: