Monday, October 25, 2004

IA state

So I got accepted to Iowa State the other day! But the reality of it's cost has hit... I'll need 9k in loans every semester... ouch... And this exciting news has got me scrambling to get everything in to them so I can get my Financial Aid, Transfer Credits, etc to work out. (they are transfering in over 100 Credits, and due to my ap scores, I'll start there with 41-46 local credits.)

And on top of that I have a test tomorrow that I've studied for, but could study better if I wasn't thinking about all this stuff... and trying to handle the stress... oh and I have youth group tomorrow, and I have to find a way of picking up t-shrits from the printers... shirts that are a few months overdue and I don't have a car.

*STRESS*
Praise god.
Edward

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

i'm sorry you're stressed. I hope everything works out for you.

Penitens said...

Ditto.

BTW, have you looked at the parishes/Catholic Student Center there?