Friday, April 01, 2005

april fools fun

today's been great
we've pranked a friend by switching her toothpaste with a mix of toothpaste and hand lotion... she didn't know until after someone told her after brushing her teeth.

I went disc golfing at an amazingly beautiful course right near my dorm...
We played softball and catch... dunked water on friends, T.P.'ed their rooms, some of my friends put happy post-its with messages about how why they like another friend on her door, with photos (who didn't want to be pranked, so they did a nice thing)... I got my door duck-taped and shaving cream covering my handle and key hole... and other fun things...

and I had a person chase after me just to meet me!

2 comments:

sirhair said...

oh and we also had a food fight and some friends had eggs thrown at them... Chaos I say! Chaos!

Kathleen said...

i'm glad you decided to be nice to those girls...and i hope you are still nice to them :-/