Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Papam Magnum

The more I think of Benedict, the more beautiful and great I think the man is!
I am so EXCITED!!!! I didn't think he had a chance at being pope, so I expected someone else... during noon mass today when the priest said "and our holy father, Benedict" I was taken aback that we had a pope so soon! Yet I was also horrified that it was a liberal cardinal, but excited and wondering whom it would be... was it the secret cardinal? was it some one from africa? was it someone from latin america? was it *gasp* ratzinger? It couldnt be! God bless the pope whomever he is!

After mass, I asked my friend hurriedly who was it? she didn't know... so I asked was it ratzinger? still she didnt know... she asked the first name, and said he was from Germany... I questioned joseph? She said she thought so... I then asked the front desk: "Who is Benedict?" after a pause, and some confusion, she said "oh, Ratzinger."

I've been excited since! He's the man! He's our Father!
YAY!!!!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

see...God is faithful!