Tuesday, July 03, 2007

quick up date.

Michelle and I have made it to Texas to visit with my family, on our way bumping into the Reverend Al Sharpton... a fact that made Hetti cranky when she woke up from her sleep in our stowaway luggage.

Yesterday, Michelle and I visited the Alamo, hemisfair park, riverwalk, cathedral, basillica, and other parts of downtown San Antonio. And she had the chance to enjoy Bill Miller's Bar B Q! A Texas specialty. And she also learned of the essential place that Iced Tea plays in Texan cuisine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What?! No post about how much fun the two of you had hanging out with your sisters and brother in law...we're hurt...I mean really, I thought the time we spent with you meant something. j/k :) It was nice to have you both in Texas. We hope to see you again soon.