Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Confused like the Dickens...


I have NO clue where I'm supposed to be in the fall... I thought it was supposed to be NYC, but several things have gotten alot more complicated (like registration)... that should have been simple affairs.

I fear that I might have to go to Iowa... or abroad... or Louisiana... or Texas... or Colorado...

Though I actually do think I'll end up in NYC, the events of late have been hard to read. And it's not that I'm worried, it's simply that I'm confused. I know God will take care of all the details...

In fact, I'm praying for a special intention that might change everything... don't ask me what the intention is, because frankly I don't even understand it.

Another funny thing is that I have been suggested to work with the Missionaries of Charity in the Bronx. They'd provide my meals and probably a place to sleep... which would make my whole life a lot easier... but the trade off would be working night shifts at the mens shelter... hmm

1 comment:

anni said...

hey there. long time etc. cant believe you are out from kolkata now too....or what? damn i miss that place. so much. my life is quiet. beem travelling in sweden...two days and it is time to go to finland and find a job. i have my new www page now....trying to write about my life here. and future travels too.
hah. but anyway. take care. love and light for you.