Tuesday, August 29, 2006

NYC... Pshaw.

so I'm all a jumble lately, with random thoughts that I thought had been put out of my mind and the queerness of moving/maybe not moving to NYC or another city.

I have until tomorrow or so to make a final decision on the whole thing... thats when I register for classes, which is something I should have been able to do earlier, but due to a switch concerning my social security number and the repeated forgetfulness of the director of the exchange at Hunter, my earlier attempts failed. Yesterday I spent getting paperwork done, and changing my ssn from some random number, that didnt even match mine in any way, to my actual. I also tried registering but had the pleasant surprise of being unable to, because of the whole deal. But tomorrow I can register. Praise God.

That is assuming that I decide it best, I'm leaning more and more into staying, though several things still seem a bit out of place. I do expect I'll stay, but I'm not going to say I'm staying until later.

yes, so its crazy.

I met some of the CFRs I may soon be working with yesterday, and I'm going to two of their events saturday, one during the day, and one at night (the Catholic Underground concert). They are really amazing men (and volunteers). And they were really happy to see me.

Crazy.

We also ate at Serendipity today, yes the place from the movie, they make an amazing drink (big enough for three people) called a frozen hot chocolate.

I'd post pictures, but alas, I am unable to get to a computer that I could connect with my camera (same reason I haven't posted on faithorbust.blogspot.com much lately).

anyhow, love you all, keep my housing in prayer.

Ciao!

No comments: