Thursday, December 15, 2005

Leaving on a jet plane...?

The following is from sunday after/during mass
----------
Thoughts in mass:

"I have given my best and it has destroyed me.

Kat and I are over, my grades in shambles, (is) my lord Calling (?)

Is the prophecy being complete,
Are you aiding my discernment?
I cry in mass wondering if this is my last?
Relieved that my heart is free."

Lord, I believe you are talking to me right now... speak more clearly, if you want me to leave, I've given you a path I will abide by. Make it happen if you want me to leave. Otherwise, I will stay, though I will also resign.
1047am 12.11.5
-----
brief explanation:
I came back up to iowa to complete what God had called me to, and now it might be completed.
And perhaps God is calling me back to Lousiana.

No comments: