Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Hmm ( I think I've used this title before, but I think its a good one.)

(A place setting with our water urn and hand washing sink in the background)

So I'm back and life is about the same as it was. I'm excited. I'm dulled. I'm alive. I'm dead.

Sometimes you just can't capture emotion with words, or the complexities of the movements in a soul.

Lets just say I'm blessed.
(I totally missed this shot)

I had only 145 emails when I got back from my trip to the Father's house on a "Come and See". Which was nice because it only took two hours to go through. Today I got something that I didn't really expect to read... an email with a guy I had been talking with asking me to consider working in Ireland... I had earlier discerned it, and God told me that I'm supposed to be in NYC, but on the off chance that God wants to change His mind, I'll pray about it.

But an odd sense of peace is about my soul... and I expect God is assuring me that NYC is where I need to be. Even though in a way I'm terrified. But... on the other hand, after this past week, I think a year of ministry would do me good... in fact I think it would be a crucible that would greatly purify me. A cross that when I look back I was unwilling (and unable even) to bear when I went on NET.

Its amazing the things that come about in your soul when you sit with Christ for 3+ hours a day.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

lance armstrong went on ragbrai this year!