Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Day

(in CDG airport, paris)

So today I got into europe, after my initial excitement I've become more and more scared that this isn't going to work out...
(MY Christmas tree at Charles De Gaulle Airport... Lots of people liked it, so they're sitting around it as we all wait for the boarding call)

that I'll just be wasting time in foreign lands that I could be using to do something useful back home... that what I'm searching for is not to be found here, but maybe at home or maybe not at all... I'm struggling with fear, and it doesnt help that I'm tired and my day consisted of searching for a hostel, not getting to st. peters, and getting lost and walking around the whole city (pretty much the whole city in a spiral)

So encouraging words are welcome...


2 comments:

Chantal said...

European cities are a bit weird hmm? New places are always scary, no point back peddling now. Chin up and keep going. Merry Christmas

Megan said...

You wanted comments, so here ya go:

First, get some rest (hopefully you've done this by now ;-)). Now, take a deep breathe... smile... and go meet the day! One day at a time now; put NY and everything that comes with it "in a box" a concentrate on yourself, today, and Rome. It's going to be a GREAT day! Go on, what are you waiting for?? =D