Monday, December 11, 2006

New Yorkaration

So aside from a ton of random unwanted things happening in the recent past, this week wasn't so bad.

First off, I've been blessed with a few new friends who are quite cool and fun to be with.

(Christy and I)

And I've seen a number of really cool things...
This is from the time warner mall on columbus circle (opposite the southwest corner of central park).
This is framed by some building in the 50s near Park Avenue, that I thought captured something beautiful about the city...
Finals have been upon us, causing much stress... much much much stress...
And I thought this was a beautiful shot... I call it "Aspirations" it's an unedited photo I took today on the hunter 3rd floor east west skywalk.

so this was a quick post just to keep you all updated... hope things are well, where you are.

No comments: