Sunday, December 17, 2006

I'm the bacon... what are you?

So... after having found out I'm the type of person to be bacon (for breakfast, are you the bacon or the eggs, the pig is committed, the chicken is just involved)... I'm bacon again...

I can't live life without giving it my all... so I've done it again.

I'm going to Europe for a month on pilgrimage... a month to find out how much the Holy Family cares about me. Some of you may recall that I've been having a crisis of faith lately... so this may seem odd, but like I said I'm the pig. I've got to give it all to find out.

And I'm giving it all to find my Mommy... Mary, if you're in Europe, I'm coming to find you.

I can't live the normal life... I dream.

Call this the first Faith or Bust pilgrimage...


"[Faith or Bust is] about living your life as if every moment was your last. As if you were bearing the magnificent cross of Christ.

Its about denying yourself, picking up your cross and following (Lk 9:23).

There will be falls, and none of us are saints yet, but we commit to picking our selves up with the grace of Christ, and being perfect as He is perfect (Mt 5:48).

We are called to be saints. And we will answer.

"Remember, Christ is calling you; the Church needs you; the Pope believes in you and he expects great things of you." John Paul the Great"

1 comment:

Chantal said...

I hope you find what you're looking for. Or something, at least. Good luck x