Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Farewell dinner

Tonight was the Farewell Dinner for NSE (perhaps most of the people are only here for the first semester) and it was perhaps the single most enjoyable of them all... food and time to actually meet people. Very nice. I sat with some people I hadn't really gotten to know but had bumped into occasionally throughout the term.


We had Salad...

Calamari (Still haven't had any good calamari in the US, but at least this one wasn't overcooked and rubbery)

Clams... I've had oysters before, and now I've had clams! Not too bad... not too bad

A good penne pasta...

Some ravioli that wasn't bad...

eggplant parmigiana which was okay.

Paloma who was a bit grieved by it being farewell to friends

As were Amira and I.

But luckily, I found the dessert platter...




And left the carcasses of two platters in my wake... Yummy. The brown stuff was really good by the way...

No comments: