Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Every year

Every year I grow older, I wonder what the hell is happening?
Part of every year seems to be much harder than the last, every year more tiring and painful than the last. I don't know what the deal is. Every year I feel like I can't be broken anymore without dying.
And this year has been no exception. I've never felt so abandoned, so homeless, so unable to even do menial tasks.
There are so many things happening right now I don't know how to deal. I'm all alone in a city of 8 million. With the occasional guest star I use as a distraction.

I'm empty and being emptied more. A desert being sucked even more dry.

I just need someone here. But everyone is gone or going. I need a motherly embrace, a friendly caress as I let go. But I have no one to turn to.

I wonder how long this loneliness will last.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I came across your website on the Catholic Charismatic Website. I hope that you will soon be greatly blessed by our God and be filled with peace my brother. I pray that you will find new and greater blessings than ever before by the power of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

With love, your brother, Ben
rosadoben@yahoo.com