Monday, December 18, 2006

Hetti's new roost


So Hetti, aka. My rubber chicken/travel companion/loyal friend/constant reminder of worldwide friends has decided to run free... which means I get to carry her lazy featherless butt around.

It's nice to have her around as a reminder that I'm not alone. (Don't tell her that I enjoy being around her, she might demand more of my time and I already give her every waking minute... And I DON'T have any plans of giving her every sleeping one too!)


Oh and that green thing Hetti's using as a nest... yeah that's my scarf... she tries to peck me everytime I come near to grab from her. She's a bit testy these days. (the background is the 3rd floor north bridge tiles... I really love the bridges... Never thought I would, but they're something that gives Hunter some character and makes it a bit more homely... go fig, a bridge!)

No comments: