Monday, February 27, 2006

Most Committed Reader I know.

So I have officially taken over the title of Most Committed Reader I know.

I have read at least 20 hours of pure reading this weekend. I say at least, because I'm being genererous to my readings speed and concentration ability.

Now considering that I'm a CA and Human, I've had to take breaks from reading for meetings, emergencies (angel saw part of one when she came to visit), eating and general emotional and psychological welfare.

So all in all to maintain my ability to read this weekend, I've used approximately 30 hours of my life. (I still have 2.65 hours left of the 20 hours to finish before I can claim victory and I'm currently taking a sanity/headache/rest room break).

THEN, I have to write a 5 page report over what I read... luckily its 5 pages... and luckily I've read 614 pages by the time I'm done, so content shouldn't be an issue, quality yes.

Oye.

Praise God.

No comments: