Sunday, February 12, 2006

reading



So when I was in highschool I never had to read... well I was supposed to, but really when you think about it most stories are predictable, and reading the last few pages and first few, and maybe two or three in the middle is sufficient to get most of the general plot down...

but now!

I have over 1100 pages to read in the next week and a half!

Crazy... and I'll probably do it all...

But then I have like four essays/papers to write!

And a presentation to prepare for!

In highschool I'd be overwhelmed... and think it worthless to attempt... but for some reason I feel a peace about this workload... I mean I GET to read some really cool things... things that I love to learn about! so is it really all that bad?

*eh* If I focus enough I'll be fine!

mebe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

reading normally sucks but is you dig wat you read then it not so bad good luck with all that