Thursday, February 16, 2006

what i ate

So Tuesday night, I decided to make Tim eat a feast with me, in protest and in forgetting what day it was. So I wrangled a car out of his roommate and started planning it... the final product was the following (originally we had more planned):

Water Crackers with Apricot Stilton
Bruschetta with Tomatoes and Mushrooms
Pasta with Olives, Mushrooms, Onions, Sundried Tomatoes, Oregano, Cracked Red Pepper and Garlic.
Steamed orange butter asparagus with Clementies.
Chicken Cordon-Bleu (with Gruyere and Prosciutto in a bread/cracker/oregano covering)
Fresh Fruit With Honey-Yogurt ( http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/recipe_views/views/5457 )

It was delicsh... and two of his roommates joined us... it felt nice to be able to cook and have the company of friends... I havent had the opportunity since I was in Austin to really do it, so I was excited :-)

I also made Tim promise that if we end up living together in NYC (Manhattan) then we'll have a Feast every other week :-D

NYC is looking really really awesome... I might be able to convince two more friends to join us! Possibly three!!!!! which means CHEAP RENT!!!!

YAY!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

since when are you moving to nyc? i thought you were going to loras