Monday, November 14, 2005

Ecce servum Domni! (I think I got that right... Behold, a slave of the Lord!)

So last night I took a "night away" from the dorm, permitting me to break my otherwise normal 3am curfew. (I only get 12 nights away a semester) so in doing so I got to go to ADORATION for FOUR HOURS!!! YAY!!!!

I love Jesus in the Eucharist... I can't say why other than He draws me there.

I read something recently about how without adoration we can not live... so Adoration (capital A) is a worthy place to start!

I also got to go to Mass at noon, so that was really really nice!

Recently a few friends have asked me to start a Charismatic Prayer Group... I'm praying about it, and I'm currently unsuer of what my role should be in regards to bringing about God's will... am I to direct them to others or am I to lead? I don't know if I have the time to lead... so I'm praying for God's will to be EVIDENT! And I've challenged Him to place His will before my eyes.

I think I'm going to start midnight adoration runs everynight :-)
YAY! Late nights with JESUS! I miss them so!
then twelve hours later!
MASS!!

No comments: