Thursday, November 24, 2005

THANKSGIVING!!!


So today I had an amazing time! It was great! I got to meet one of my friend's families, the whole loving bunch and just have a family thanksgiving. I felt truly blessed to be there, and I was so welcomed and loved that I was quite astonished... she has a great family!

So welcomed that I was sent home with more than a pie box full of stuff! (It was like seeing a family based on St. Benedict's hospitality!)

All of her family was interesting, and fun and very very sweet.

And what was greatest was that her family doesn't think of God as a four letter word! They talk about Him without thinking it taboo.

WOW! I had a great time.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

i'm glad you had a good time! (my mom wants to know how it's possible that you had a good time without the anderson-balches!) ;) i'm glad you got food too!