Thursday, January 04, 2007

Day Eleven, Night in Vienna



Day Eleven
January 4, 2007
143pm
This morning I went to eat breakfast at this restaurant that overlooks strazburg from just across the river... the view was gorgeous and I met two more beautiful women. There were six of us, Teresa and Kathi, Therese and Anna Maria, and Kurosch and I. It was a beautiful breakfast, where we talked about inspiring things... we finished breakfast with Mass at noon :-) (We had met for breakfast at 10am). After mass we came back here and are preparing to head to Vienna around three via train (about a 3 hour journey). So I'll be in Vienna for the night and then tomorrow night I hope to head off to Warsaw and arrive there during the day.

This was my breakfast... fantastic wasn't it! I also intended to take a picture of the salzburg city view, which was gorgeous, but I forgot.

{--}

Lord guide me into a greater love and hope. 158pm
Teach me to surrender all to you, even my search for a wife. My search for the completeness of my soul must begin in You, and then a woman will complement me, until then, I will never be able to love the pure love You have waiting for me. I so want to be burnt in you eternal flame to fall endlessly in love with you, and through you my wife. but with out you as the center of my hope, without you as the center of my love... only hate can come, only a static type love that has a finite end... I want eternity, I want eternal love, I want a love that is bigger than my own heart. not something unable to fill it. and I know it must exist. IT MUST! I feel this in the very core of my being. the very center of my heart is restless for You, for Your Love. I need thee every hour, every hour I need thee. Bless my search, and please make it not so bitter as I see it being, make it sweet draw me closer, I will do my best to draw closer, I will do my best to be in constant prayer, but my heart is blind to Your love right now, please please please make it known!
203pm
951pm
{--}
1000pm
1152pm
The subways here are impressive... Clean, fast, cell phone capable throughout your ride, magazines' tv in the stations as you wait and art displays... Crazy. They are also airy and well lit. New york is put very much to shame by the rest of the world's subways... Even Delhi's is more impressive!
1156pm
a map of vienna...

No comments: