Saturday, January 27, 2007

Photos: Day 22: In Megeve

Morning in a beautiful alps town.

Our hike up the mountain begins!

Can you tell someone is out of breath?? Silly french smokers :-)



Oh... the beauty I've seen.




Megeve at night.
So I picked up two habits while in France (well at least two)... one I now eat chips... Pringles to be exact. Two. I now crave appertif... it's a snack prior to dinner... composed of chips or something like that, and a sweet cocktail... eg... Apple liquor and apple juice, Kir (white wine and a fruit liquor), a sweet appertif wine, martinii, or other. I think the first one is the most impressive (I already like good wines and cocktails), as I've throughout my life never taken an interest in chips... shows you that France is amazing huh.

Apparently, if there's a cake in the house Pauline's family holds a birthday for someone... It was Marie's turn.

Who has more joy Pauline or Charles?


After dinner, (ragoule or something like that, with heated cheese, potatoes, and other stuff) it was Pauline's turn to have a birthday... we added fruit, some smelly cheese, apple skins and other tastey delights. :-)

No comments: