Saturday, January 13, 2007

Photos: Day 15: Pulawy and a nearby weekend city

Breakfast in Poland is sandwiches apparently... but aren't they so darn tastey looking? I promise they were as good as they look :-)

And dessert for breakfast was a tastey cake :-)

after breakfast we figured out bus stuff and then proceeded to the weekend city (I have no clue what the name was)... there we found almost every church closed, but I also found this amazing doorway... I love it!

We also hiked up to this castle...

Which turned out to be closed

So was the tower which was much further up on a very very muddy but well paved path...

After we came down we walked around the town a bit and then went to the vistula river... which was quite beautiful in the twilight of the evening.

We then headed to the market square to grab a tea, prior to returning home.

Where a delicious traditional polish meal was awaiting me.

followed by a not so traditional chocolate feast. :-)

No comments: