Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Day Nine, the Vision at Cenacolo

Day nine 1/2/07
1228pm
On my way to salzburg, austria to catch a train/bus to poland... Corey, Theresa, Sylvie and katy are in the car. Today we went to 7am mass, followed by a trek in the rain to the cenacolo community where Mary was going to appear. Every 2nd of the month she appears to one of the visionaries for those who do not yet know God's love. (an intention dear to my heart.) afterwards we had breakfast and then headed out. Patrick and Nancy asked me to stay for awhile, but I feel I have to at least go to poland. {--} I'm going in the spirit of the visitation. My heart is at peace, but I don't think it would if I had stayed.
The vision today was amazing... Where else would you see hundreds of people standingand kneeling in the rain and mud around a building large enough to hold a few hundred that itself was filled overflowing.
Medjugorje is a place where conversions of atheists occur, healings, where prayer and faith are strengthened. The fruits of this tree are holy. Where else would every adoration chapel close to encourage everyone in the city to go to the cathedral for "evening program" (rosaries, mass and healing prayers).
1241pm
133pm
{--}
140pm
615pm
18 priests for main mass 6 or 7 for english mass.
616pm
901pm
It looks like I'm going to have an excursion prior to poland... Checkout salzburg and then vienna thanks to an offer from Kuri... This should prove interesting :-)
903pm
My first snow of the year was in a snow storm in Croatia!


Kathi and Kori (I think I'm spelling those right) in a gas station on a toll road... this is during the whole shorts in the snow escapade.

No comments: